Roles and Responsibilities
- Spring Integration and Framework-
- Knowledge of Spring DI and framework.
- Spring integration and experience in Event Driven Architecture and Message Driven Architecture.
- Good understanding Knowledge of Spring JDBC, Spring MVC.
- Knowledge in micro services and Spring boot implementation.
- [OPTIONAL] Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, Apache SOLR, Elastic Search, Spring Batch.
- Experience in Java (Java 8) development
- Experience with microservice architecture and 12 factor application
- Experience in cloud platforms
- Knowledge of security systems like Oauth 2 and SAML
- Experience in working with build tools like Maven, Gradle
- Hands on experience with Postgres and SQL
- Familiarity with source code version control systems like Git/SVN
- Hands on experience with Docker and Docker Compose
- Experience or knowledge in designing clustered and HA systems. Master-Slave , Multiple Master, vertical and horizontal scaling.
- Good knowledge in Enterprise Integration patterns using
- Apache Camel using Java DSL or Spring DSL or REST DSL or Blueprint DSL.
- Knowledge in implementing EIP patterns such as Routing, message transformation, delivery to different types of messaging endpoints, protocol transformation, etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Excelacom is a global IT and business solution company. It provides business consulting, systems integration, and managed application services. Excelacom was founded with one driving vision, a vision of people with business insight and technology working together around the globe to create a community of professionals with goal of business innovation and optimization. For our customers, this means we can apply deep industry knowledge, technical excellence and global delivery expertise and deliver the greatest return on investment.